Contactless RFID access control Kit for Lifts BulKey BK417A
- Standalone electronic access control system with integrated RFID 125 kHz reader. One electronic key can be programmed to lock and unlock many doors.
- For access control of lifts.
People frequently buy this product with:
The kit includes:
Button lock relay;
Detailed documentation. The programming and operation of the system is described in the enclosed product manual
Custom electronic keys are not included. They depend on the individual needs of each client. The prices and details of the chips can be read here: TAG.
The principle of control is as follows:
A reader is installed in the cab, which allows or not to select the floor of the pushbutton. The reader has an LED which, if lit in red, indicates that the floor selection buttons are off. After submitting an electronic key programmed to the system, the reader LED turns green and allows the floor selection button to operate for 15 seconds (adjustable from 1 second to 4 minutes). After these seconds have elapsed, the pushbutton operation is automatically disabled and the LED lights up in red again. If the elevator moves, turning off the floor selection buttons does not in any way interfere with the normal operation of the elevator. For five consecutive times a wrong key is submitted (not recorded in the system memory), the system locks for 5 seconds (time adjusts from 1 second to 5 minutes). This option allows the elevator to be called on the floors of each one, and the choice of the floor from the pushbutton in the cabin can be made only with a valid electronic key.
The BKU417 has a built-in memory for electronic keys and has the ability to select events to remember in chronological order by date and time. The clock is energy dependent, ie. at reset the power supply always starts from 2001.01.01. If necessary, to check when an event has occurred, the date and time of the system can be seen at the moment and by regression the time of the particular event can be calculated. Clock energy can be avoided if a battery is connected to the system.
A major advantage of the BKU417 over other systems in this class is the ability to access the system through the computer connection input not only with a master card but also with a password. The system has a high-security 32-bit shared password and a 40-bit password to access specific features. This feature allows the system owner to provide a shared password to a trusted person who, with this access, can only manage the keys – save, disable, enable, or delete using BulCay’s specialized software, but will not be able to change passwords and master cards. Password access provides options for:
Remote control of the system via GSM or LAN communicator – change settings, key management and more
Each system can be configured to connect to a common network with others like it. Systems can be addressed as well as changing the speed at which they communicate with each other. Networking allows them to be shared via a GSM or LAN communicator.
OPTIONS OF THE BULKEY ELECTRONIC CONTROLS BKU417:
– Intelligent control of electromagnetic locks – counter, DropBolt, electromagnet
– Electronic keys – Contactless RFID 125kHz ASK EM and compatible. Up to 999 keys can be operated
– Built-in clock and energy-dependent programmable event memory for up to 4064 system events. The events are stored in chronological order with the date and time of the event. Ability to choose the type of events to remember
– Ability to connect to a computer protected by a master key or password. Remote control via GSM or LAN communicator
– Ability to use the access control system
– Ability to integrate many integrated building management systems into a common network
– Custom programming of the system
– User save, delete and temporarily disable keys. Check the total number of keys stored in the system. Check the status of each key. Ability to delete, replace or change the status of a lost or unavailable key
– Transistor output 1.1 A for lock control
– Input for quick unlock or lock button on the inside. Ability to control the operation of the button Unlock – works / does not work
– Intercom control input
– Reader with light indication
– Two lock modes – automatic or manual.
– Door position monitoring – open / closed.
– Lock indicator light – unlocked / locked
– Automatic security system shutdown function when the door is opened and unlocked
– Programmable sound indication in case of alarm or emergency conditions
– Programmable Incoming bell function
– Scanning protection of electronic keys
– Short circuit protection and reverse polarity of the power supply
– Extremely easy installation, maintenance and programming
– Vandal resistant
The BKU417 is a standalone electronic access control system with integrated RFID reader. It offers effective solution for locking of home, office and public building doors by electromagnetic locks and electronic keys, as well as the possibility for electronic locking of lifts by blocking the button for calling and selecting the floor.
Unlocking is performed by electronic RFID key, which are touched or approached to the reader of the device. One electronic key can be programmed to lock and unlock many doors (eg, home, garage, cellar, entrance door of the building, elevator, etc.). The system can easily prohibit or allow its use to a certain door. Each electronic key is kept in the system with an individual number which allows you to delete it if it is missing, and all other keys will continue to function normally. The management of electronic keyss is realized with the master key through the reader system. This is the main key of the system, which is used for programming, recording, deleting or temporary prohibition for work of a key. All BulKey locking systems can be managed via a computer with a data cable and specialized software, remote control via GSM or LAN communicat
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
|Size of the controller||
-40 to +60 'C
short circuit, reverse polarity of power supply, overload
|Type of electric key|
open collector to -12V
|Power consumption at rest||
max. 50 mA
|Output activation time||
4s or 15s
|Master Key included||
|Button or door intercom system input||
|Three-color light indication||
|Non-volatile event memory||
|Remote control via GSM or Internet||
|System User Programming and Key Management||
with Master Key