Double Еncrypted RFID controller for access control BulKey BKU617
BKU617 is DOUBLE–ENCRYPTED standalone electronic RFID controller for Keyfob Tags 125kHz ASK. It is used to control electronic locks, various other devices.
- Easy mount and mini size
- With various protections
- Has Memory for Events
- With inexpensive reader
People frequently buy this product with:
BKU617 is DOUBLE-ENCRYPTED RFID controller for Keyfob Tags 125kHz ASK. BKU617 is a standalone electronic controller with transistor output for access control, with mini size and can be installed in almost any location. It is used to control electronic locks, various other devices (car locks, control of central car locking, switching on and off production lines, etc.), access control in elevators. BKU617 is controlled by a master key, which adjusts the operation of the system and records, deletes, disables electronic keys.
The product includes:
- Controller BKU617,
- Reader (select the reader type from Product OPTIONS),
- Master key for system and key management,
- Detailed documentation.
The encrypted RFID key operates at 125kHz and combines three keys into one. Is a multi-layer cryptography protected with an individual dynamic password. Works with special dual encrypted 125kHz ASK Lesi2 keys. The code is 256 bit. Double-encrypted keys work with double-encrypted, single-encrypted and unencrypted systems, allowing dual-encrypted systems to be used for homes and offices, single-encrypted systems – for doors and elevators, and non-encrypted standard systems – for places where key duplication is not important. So, you will only carry one key again!!!! The ordinary part of the key can be copied and it will work with the ordinary systems to which it is written, but the encrypted part of the chip cannot be copied !!!
The double-encrypted key can be transmitted from one Bulkey system to another BulKey system through specialized software and a data cable. If the system is plain (unencrypted), it will be ported as a simple key. It can be transferred from an ordinary system to an encrypted system, then its encrypted part is also transferred and it will function seamlessly in the new system!
The double encrypted RFID controller BKU617 is controlled by a master card, which adjusts the operation of the system and records, deletes, prohibits electronic keys. The device can also be controlled via PC, smartphone, remote via SMS or via the Internet (purchased separately). The method of programming, recording, deletion, status of a specific key, the total number of keys in the system are described in the detailed instructions attached to the product and according to a patented by LESI algorithm.
The device can also be controlled via computer, smartphone, remotely via SMS (purchased separately). The programming and operation of the system is described in the enclosed product manual. It has memory for events which means that it memorizes who and when opened the door, and many more events.
The system is micro-sized, has many protections, memory for events. It has extremely easy installation, maintenance and programming. Consumer electronic keys depend on the individual needs of each client. You can view and order the details of the double encrypted keys HERE!
Unlocking is done with an electronic key (RFID card, tag) that approaches or touches the reader of the device. An electronic key can be programmed to unlock and lock many doors (for example, home, garage, cellar, building entrance door, elevator, and more). Each electronic key is remembered in the system with an individual number, which allows it to be deleted without its presence, and all other keys to continue to function normally.
Click here to view ready-made sets of locking systems for doors
Click here to view ready-made sets of locking systems for elevators
You dont know how to choose? Check our guide HERE
If you want to learn in detail how locking systems work, visit our information site bulkey.info
OPTIONS OF THE BULKEY ELECTRONIC CONTROLS BKU617:
– Intelligent control of electromagnetic locks – counter, DropBolt, electromagnet
– Electronic keys – Contactless RFID 125kHz ASK EM and compatible Standart Keys, Encrypted and Double Encrypted . Up to 999 keys can be operated
– Built-in clock and energy-dependent programmable event memory for up to 4064 system events. The events are stored in chronological order with the date and time of the event. Ability to choose the type of events to remember
– Ability to connect to a computer protected by a master key or password. Remote control via GSM or LAN communicator
– Ability to use the access control system
– Ability to integrate many integrated building management systems into a common network
– Custom programming of the system
– User save, delete and temporarily disable keys. Check the total number of keys stored in the system. Check the status of each key. Ability to delete, replace or change the status of a lost or unavailable key
– Transistor output 1.1 A for lock control
– Input for quick unlock or lock button on the inside. Ability to control the operation of the button Unlock – works / does not work
– Intercom control input
– Reader with light indication
– Two lock modes – automatic or manual.
– Door position monitoring – open / closed.
– Lock indicator light – unlocked / locked
– Automatic security system shutdown function when the door is opened and unlocked
– Programmable sound indication in case of alarm or emergency conditions
– Programmable Incoming bell function
– Scanning protection of electronic keys
– Short circuit protection and reverse polarity of the power supply
– Extremely easy installation, maintenance and programming
– Vandal resistant
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
|Size of the controller||
-40 to +60 'C
10 to 16 VDC, typically 12 VDC
short circuit, reverse polarity of power supply, overload
open collector to -12V
|Power consumption at rest||
max. 50 mA
|Ability to control more than one reader|
|Output activation time||
4s or 15s
|Compatible with NC and NO locks||
|Type of electric key|
|Non-volatile event memory||
|Button or door intercom system input||
|Door position monitoring||
|Three-color light indication||
|Modes of operation||
automatic and manual
|Remote control via GSM or Internet||
|System User Programming and Key Management||
with Master Key
|Automatic safety lock||
|Type of Mounting|
Lesi-2000 Ltd, Bulgaria
|Name from the manufacturer||