RFID Electronic locking system for access control -Bulkey BK417x
€49.80 – €115.20
Kit BK417x is a contactless RFID electronic locking system for access control of doors, elevators and much more. Has mini size and vatious protections.
- RFID 125Hz ASK
- with memory for events
- 3 choices of electronic lock
People frequently buy this product with:
Bulkey BK417x is a standard contactless RFID electronic locking system for access control that works with up to 999 125kHz ASK chips. There is a memory for events, short circuit protection. It is suitable for locking shared entrances, front doors, homes, offices; for aluminum and metal doors. The door is opened on the outside with an electronic key, and on the inside – by pressing the button for locks type Fail safe electromagnet EMB300, bolt BKB100 or by pressing the handle for electromagnetic striker Fail security.
The BulKey BK417x electronic locking system kit includes:
- BKU417 autonomous controller
2. Contactless RFID embedded LED reader *choose from product options*
- Reader LRF01 – visible on the door, internal mount, skills needed to install
- Reader LRF03 – ivisible, internal mount
- Reader LFR05 – visivle on the door, external mount, no special skills needed to install
- Power supply AC220V/DC12V 2А
4. 1pc. master key
5. Electronic lock *choose from product options*
- Electromagnetic lock type Bolt ВКВ 100, 6. unlock button on the inside, 7.mounting plate for the button,
- Electromagnet EMB300, L plate for outward opening doors, 6. unlock button on the inside, 7. mounting plate for the button,
- Electromagnet EMB300, LZ plate for inward opening doors, 6.unlock button on the inside, 7. mounting plate for the button,
- Electromagnetic strike Fail Security,
- Electromagnetic strike Fail Safe,
+ Detailed manual for explotation.
- Custom electronic keys are not included! They are ordered separately, depending on the individual needs of each client.
Application of the autonomous RFID electronic locking system Bulkey BK417x for access control to entrance doors.
They control an electromagnetic lock type Magnet, an electronic lock type Bolt, an electromagnetic strike and others. The principle of operation is as follows: On the outside there is a reader with a two-color LED, which glows red when the lock is locked and green – when unlocked. A valid electronic key is supplied to the reader, the lock is unlocked for 15s with a door sensor installed or for 5s without a door sensor and the door can be opened. When the door is closed, the lock locks automatically (if this mode is selected). On the inside, the lock is unlocked by pressing a button with mounted magnet or bolt locks, or by the door handle with a electromagentiv strike.
How i manage the system and the keys?
The RFID access control system Bulkey BK417x is controlled by a master key. The master key is one and only Main key for the system and cannot be deleted. Stored in the house manager or system owner. It saves new electronic RFID keys, deletes or replaces old ones. It is important to note that the BK417x split system. This means that the reader (the visible part from the outside) is completely independent of the Lock Controller. So if an somebody attacks the reader, even if it damages it, the reader will NOT unlock the door.
ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRONIC KEYS:
The electronic keys can be deleted, temporarily banned or authorized to work in the system. If a key is deleted or banned from the system’s memory, it is unable to operate. All operations related to recording a new key, deleting a key, a temporary ban on a key, control of the system are performed by the owner, by a master key.
Electronic keys allow one key to be programmed to unlock many locks. This will allow you to carry and operate with just one electronic key instead of the heavy bunch of keys and at the same time to feel protected. If you lose an electronic key, the only thing you need to do is go to the locks, which it unlocks, delete it and record a new one on its place. This will not affect the operation of the other keys in the system. Every electroni Key is Independent. This is possible because each electronic key has an unique, different code and the lock remembers the codes of all keys that have access to it. In mechanical locks all keys have the same code and the loss or theft of keys makes it necessary to replace the entire lock and all the keys to it. When using electronic locking systems you do not need technicians, service workers or locksmiths. You alone control the locking system.
ADVANTAGES OF BULKEY ELECTRONIC LOCKING SYSTEMS:
- High reliability and safety from mechanical, electronic or electrical breakage
- High vandal resistance
- Convenience and practicality
- Long life
- Access control
- Control of an indefinite number of locks with only one electronic key
- Tracking events and access to the system
220V with switching power supply (included)
short circuit, reverse polarity of power supply, overload
|Type of electric key|
|Output activation time||
4s or 15s
|Max Number of users|
|Master Key included||
|Button or door intercom system input||
|Door position monitoring||
|Three-color light indication||
|Modes of operation||
automatic and manual
|Non-volatile event memory||
|Remote control via GSM or Internet||
|System User Programming and Key Management||
with Master Key
|Automatic safety lock||