ENCRYPTED RFID Autonomous controller for access control BulKey BKU318 – for more than one reader
BKU318 is ENCRYPTED standalone electronic RFID controller for Keyfob Tags 125kHz ASK. It is used to control electronic locks, various other devices.
- Can control more than one reader
- Easy mount and mini size
- The most affordable split-system
- With inexpensive reader
The encrypted non-contact RFID controller for access control BKU318 works with special encrypted 125kHz ASK LESI keys that cannot be copied! BKU318 is a standalone RFID electronic controller with transistor output for access control, with mini sizes: 45 mm long and 25 mm wide, which can be installed in almost any location. The controller is used to control electronic locks, various other devices (car locks, control of central car locking, switching on and off production lines, etc.), access control in elevators. BKU317 is controlled by a master key, which adjusts the operation of the system and records, deletes, disables electronic keys. The master key is programmed additionally! The device can also be controlled via computer, smartphone, remotely via SMS (purchased separately). The programming and operation of the system is described in the enclosed product manual.
1.Controller BKU318 -1pc.
2.Reader LRFD34 -2pcs.
BKU218 CAN WORK WITH UP TO 7 READERS! (if you want to connect more than 7, contact us)
The encrypted RFID key operates at 125kHz and combines two keys into one. It has two parts – the encrypted part and the ordinary part. Due to this, this type of key is extremely versatile because it can work as an encrypted key in encrypted systems and as a simple key to ordinary systems. So, you will only carry one key again!!!! The ordinary part of the key can be copied and it will work with the ordinary systems to which it is written, but the encrypted part of the key cannot be copied !!!
For example if you have encrypted access control system on your home door (with BKU318 or BKU518), and standard system on your shared entrance door (with BKU218 or BKU418), the Encrypted L1 key can work with both of them. A standard key can work only with the standard system on the entrance door. If a copy is made from the original Encrypted L1 key, the copy will work only with the standard system, but not with the encrypted system in your home door.
The BKU318 is controlled by a master key, which adjusts the operation of the system and records, deletes, disables electronic keys.. The master key is programmed additionally! The device can also be controlled via computer, smartphone, remotely via SMS (purchased separately). The programming and operation of the system is described in the enclosed product manual.
The system works with several different readers. Reader and type of reader from Product OPTIONS!!!
Unlocking is done with an electronic key (RFID card, tag) that approaches or touches the reader of the device. An electronic key can be programmed to unlock and lock many doors (for example, home, garage, cellar, building entrance door, elevator, and more). Each electronic key is remembered in the system with an individual number, which allows it to be deleted without its presence, and all other keys to continue to function normally. From the inside the lock can be unlocked with pressing a button (for locks EMB300 and BKB100) or the door handle (for electromagnetic strike EMH)
The encrypted key can be transmitted from one Bulkey system to another BulKey system through specialized software and a data cable. If the system is plain (unencrypted), it will be ported as a simple key. It can be transferred from an ordinary system to an encrypted system, then its encrypted part is also transferred and it will function seamlessly in the new system!
Application of the autonomous ENCRYPTED RFID controller Bulkey BKU318 for electronic locking and access control to entrance doors. They control electromagnetic lock type Magnet, electronic lock with stud type Bolt, electromagnetic counter and others. The principle of operation is as follows: On the outside there is a reader with a two-color LED, which lights up in red when the lock is locked and in green – when it is unlocked. A valid electronic key is supplied to the reader, the lock is unlocked for 15s with a door sensor installed or for 5s without a door sensor and the door can be opened. When the door is closed, the lock is automatically locked (if this mode is selected). From the inside, the lock is unlocked by pushing a button when magnet or bolt locks are fitted, or by a door handle for a lock type counter.
Application of the autonomous ENCRYPTED RFID controller Bulkey BKU318 for access control to elevators by turning off the floor selection buttons in the elevator cabin, the principle of action being the following: The reader is installed in the cabin, which allows or not to select the floor from the button cabinet. The reader has a two-color LED, which if lit in red indicates that the floor selection buttons are off. After submitting an electronic key programmed to the system, the reader LED lights up in green and allows the floor selection button to operate for 5 seconds (adjustable from 1 sec to 4 min). After these seconds have elapsed, the pushbutton operation is automatically disabled and the LED lights up in red again. This option allows the elevator to be called on the floors by everyone, and the choice of floor from the pushbutton in the cabin can be made only with a valid electronic key!
Click here to view ready-made sets of locking systems for doors
Click here to view ready-made sets of locking systems for elevators
You dont know how to choose? Check our guide HERE
If you want to learn in detail how locking systems work, visit our information site bulkey.info
POSSIBILITIES OF BULKEY ELECTRONIC CONTROLS:
- Intelligent control of electromagnetic locks – strike, DropBolt, electromagnet
- Electronic keys – contactless RFID 125kHz ASK EM and compatible
- Ability to work with up to 999 keys
- Ability to connect to a computer, protected by a master key or password
- Possibility for remote control via GSM or LAN communicator
- Possibility to use the access control system
- Possibility to include in a common network of many systems for integrated building management
- User programming of the system
- User saving, deleting and temporary disabling of a specific key using the master key
- Check the total number of keys stored in the system
- Check the status of each key
- Ability to delete, replace or change the status of a lost or unavailable key
- Transistor output 3A for lock control
- Input for quick unlock or lock button on the inside
- Input for control of intercom systems
- Reader with light indication – tricolor
- Two modes of operation of the lock – automatic or manual
- Monitoring the position of the door – open / closed
- Ability to control the operation of the Unlock button – works / does not work
- Automatic protective system reactivation function when the door is unlocked and not opened
- Programmable sound indication in case of alarm or emergency conditions
- Programmable function Input bell
- Lock status light – unlocked / locked
- Protection against scanning of electronic keys
- Protection against electronic and electromechanical impacts and electric shock stick – only applies to control panels operating with iButton electronic keys
- Indication in case of power failure of the system
- Extremely easy installation, maintenance and programming
|Size of the controller||
45mm x 25mm
-40 to +60 'C
10 to 16 VDC, typically 12 VDC
|Type of electric key|
open collector to -12V
|Power consumption at rest||
max. 50 mA
|Ability to control more than one reader|
|Output activation time||
4s or 15s
|Compatible with NC and NO locks||
|Number of Users|
|Master Key included||
|Button or door intercom system input||
|Door position monitoring||
|Three-color light indication||
|Modes of operation||
automatic and manual
|Non-volatile event memory||
|Remote control via GSM or Internet||
|System User Programming and Key Management||
with Master Key
|Automatic safety lock||
|Type of Mounting|
Lesi-2000 Ltd, Bulgaria
|Name from the manufacturer||