MaticBox 4 -innovative case for Raspberry Pi 4
MaticBox 4 – affordable and innovative case for Raspberry Pi 4 .It can be attached to any surface, including DIN rails. 1 case 10 functions.
Innovative MaticBox is a case for Raspberry Pi 4. It comes with a large set of components that make it applicable to a wide range of scenarios. It can be attached to any surface, including DIN rails. Multiple ventilation and cable slots as well as dedicated support for active cooling help keep the processor’s temperature down. Makers will appreciate the included Automation Cover, which provides plenty of space to host large elements, such as relays and terminals. One of the most significant innovations are the specially designed feet at the bottom, which not only leave space to help with the cooling, but also make it possible to stack cases on top of each other.
1. Mountable Anywhere – The universal mounting base is designed such that it can be easily attached to any surfaces or objects, including a DIN rail. The screw holes in the four corners allow the base to be attached to flat surfaces. When this is not an option, the base features eight slots which are compatible with cable (zip) ties to attach the box to irregular objects.
2. Stackable Cases – This is made possible by the innovative design of the feet, patented by LeapMatic. Their special shape provides a secure connection to the case underneath.
3. Multiple Ventilation Slots Fan Adapter – MaticBox has multiple ventilation slots that provide a natural air flow which disperses heat from the single board computer. An active fan can be attached directly inside the case as well. This is helpful when an extension board limits the available space above the processor. The provided fan adapter can be attached to the case’s body and allows for the mounting of 25 * 25 mm fans with heights from 5 mm to 10 mm, working at either 5V or 3.3V. The adapter’s vertical columns are designed to securely hold fans with different heights. The provided fan spacer helps accommodate CPU heat sinks and low profile fans. The fan adapter can be rotated 180 degrees to accommodate different CPU locations.
4. Low Profile Cover – The low profile cover can be used when no extension boards are present, or when the extension boards are relatively thin and do not contain large elements. With this cover, the case has one of the lowest heights in the market – just 28.5 mm.
5. Automation Cover – MaticBox set also includes an automation cover which is useful when the case hosts extension boards with large elements, such as relays and terminals. The cover features a cutout on the short side for access to terminals on the extension board. When the cutout is not needed, the provided screen can cover it. When only a partial cutout is needed, portions of the screen can be broken away alongside the provided grooves. MaticBox’s overall dimensions, including the automation cover, allows it to be mounted in a standard electrical panel with a DIN rail.
MaticBox 4 -the innovative case for Raspberry Pi 4 – 10 features in 1 casе:
1.Low profile cover
3.Grooved screen to close the automation cover gap
6. Ability to attach a fan directly inside the case
7. Ability to screw the base to surfaces
8. Ability to attach the base with cable (zip) ties
9. Ability to attach the base to a DIN rail
10. Ability to stack the cases
If you want more detailed informationa about MaticBox check HERE
Black, White, Graphite Metallic, Black Metallic