Vandal-proof iButton access control Kit BulKey BK419A
€43.60 – €54.80
- Vandal-proof access control kit for multiple lifts. Works with standard iButton chips. The controller has a transistor output and mini sizes. The system is programmed with a master key. It also manages the chips – recording, deleting, banning. To temporarily disable and allow a specific chip, in addition to the master key, a button is also used
People frequently buy this product with:
Vandal-proof access control kit for multiple lifts. Works with standard iButton chips. The controller has a transistor output and mini sizes. The system is programmed with a master key. It also manages the chips – recording, deleting, banning. To temporarily disable and allow a specific chip, in addition to the master key, a button is also used (you can find it in “Related Products”).
Using the BULKEY electronic lock for elevator control solves much of the user’s problems by turning off the floor selection buttons in the elevator cabin. The device is small and hidden, with only a metal reader visible, which makes it resistant to vandalism.
The kit includes:
Button lock relay;
Custom electronic keys are not included. They depend on the individual needs of each client. Pricing and details can be found here: iButton.
The system is powered by DC12V. Due to the specifics of the elevators, we offer different types of power supplies to choose from Options:
1. Power supply module converting AC 90 to 240V, terminal box – to DC12V 2A.
2. Power supply module converting AC25 to 110V / DC 30V to 110V, terminal box – to DC12V 0.5A.
Power supply – 10-16 VDC, typically 12 VDC
Power consumption at rest – 15 mA
Operating temperature – -20 to +80 ‘C
The principle of control is as follows: A reader is installed in the cabin, which allows or not to select the floor of the booth. The reader has an LED which, if lit in red, indicates that the floor selection buttons are off. After submitting an electronic key programmed to the system, the reader LED lights up in green and allows the floor selection button to operate for up to 15 seconds (adjustable from 1 second to 4 minutes). After these seconds have elapsed, the pushbutton operation is automatically disabled and the LED lights up in red again. If the elevator moves, turning off the floor selection buttons does not in any way interfere with the normal operation of the elevator. For five consecutive times a wrong key is submitted (not recorded in the system memory), the system locks for 5 seconds (time adjusts from 1 second to 5 minutes). This option allows the elevator to be called on the floors of each one, and the choice of the floor from the pushbutton in the cabin can be made only with a valid electronic key.
The BKU 419 is a standalone electronic controller with transistor output for access control with a built-in reader. From one part of the system are displayed the reading element, light indication, service inputs and outputs – sound indication, programming. On the other side of the plant are the outputs and the inputs for the control and power supply. The huge advantage of the BKU 419 is the built-in reader, which is mounted directly in the elevator panel together with the electronic controller.
The BKU 419 has a built-in memory for electronic keys and has the ability to select events to be stored in chronological order with date and time. The clock is energy dependent, ie. at reset the power supply always starts from 2001.01.01. If necessary, to check when an event has occurred, the date and time of the system can be seen at the moment and by regression the time of the particular event can be calculated. Clock energy can be avoided if a battery is connected to the system.
The kit has a master key through which the system is programmed, the electronic keys are recorded and deleted. Through the LESI-patented light indication system, showing the number of electronic switches operating the system, users can easily and quickly perform control and programming – recording, deleting, status, total. For ease of use with many electronic keys – frequent deletion, recording, disabling, the BKU 419 can be connected to a computer for faster and easier operation
A major advantage of the BKU419 over other systems in this class is the ability to log on to the system through a computer connection input, not only with a master key, but also with a password. The system has a high-security 32-bit shared password and a 40-bit password to access specific features. This capability allows the system owner to provide a shared password to a trusted person who, with that access, can only manage the keys – save, disable, enable, or delete using BulCay’s specialized software, but will not be able to change passwords and master keys. Password access provides options for:
Remote control of the system via GSM or LAN communicator – change settings, key management and more
Each system can be configured to connect to a common network with others like it. Systems can be addressed as well as changing the speed at which they communicate with each other. Networking allows them to be shared via a GSM or LAN communicator.
Master key access is equivalent to 40-bit password access.
OPTIONS OF THE BULKEY ELECTRONIC CONTROLS BKU419:
– Intelligent control of electromagnetic locks – counter, DropBolt, electromagnet
– Electronic keys – iButton. Up to 999 keys can be operated
– Built-in clock and energy-dependent programmable event memory for up to 4064 system events. The events are stored in chronological order with the date and time of the event. Ability to choose the type of events to remember
– Ability to connect to a computer protected by a master key or password. Remote control via GSM or LAN communicator
– Ability to use the access control system
– Ability to integrate many integrated building management systems into a common network
– Custom programming of the system
– User save, delete and temporarily disable keys. Check the total number of keys stored in the system. Check the status of each key. Ability to delete, replace or change the status of a lost or unavailable key
– Transistor output 1.1 A for lock control
– Input for quick unlock or lock button on the inside. Ability to control the operation of the button Unlock – works / does not work
– Intercom control input
– Reader with light indication
– Two lock modes – automatic or manual.
– Door position monitoring – open / closed.
– Lock indicator light – unlocked / locked
– Automatic security system shutdown function when the door is opened and unlocked
– Programmable sound indication in case of alarm or emergency conditions
– Programmable Incoming bell function
– Scanning protection of electronic keys
– Short circuit protection and reverse polarity of the power supply
– Extremely easy installation, maintenance and programming
– Vandal resistant
System equipment includes:
Master key for managing the system and keys
When choosing a reader, it is important to consider the type (depth of chip) of the electronic iButton you will use – the F3-thin or F5-thick chip variant!
Here: BK419x you can choose the kit with electromagnetic lock: Dropbolt BKB100, electromagnet EMB300, electromagnetic strike.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
|Size of the controller||
-40 to +60 'C
short circuit, reverse polarity, overload
|Type of electric key|
open collector to -12V
|Power consumption at rest||
|Output activation time||
4s or 15s
|Max Number of users|
|Master Key included||
|Button or door intercom system input||
|Three-color light indication||
|Non-volatile event memory||
|Remote control via GSM or Internet||
|System User Programming and Key Management||
with Master Key